22 Neilston Road, Paisley, PA2
- Stunning First Floor Traditional Flat
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Modern Bathroom
- Electric Central Heating
- Desirable Alexandra Gate Development
- Popular South Side Location, Close To Amenities
- Residents Parking And Parking
- Unique And Beautiful Property
Stunning and spacious first floor flat situated in the sought after Alexandra Gate development in south side of Paisley in a popular location.. The property is offered to the market in lovely walk-in condition and has been attractively decorated throughout. The flat is also quite unusual given its position in the building and with some of the angled rooms, creates a larger than average unique and stylish home. The flat is ideal for a first time buyer or professional person. A great selection of local shops and amenities are close by within walking distance. The accommodation comprises spacious communal entrance way, reception hallway with storage, large lounge/dining room, attractive modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedroom and stylish modern bathroom. The specification also provides electric heating, security entry system and private residents parking. Close to local bus services along Neilston Road and Causeyside Street which connect to the town centre, Barrhead and Glasgow. Large Morrison's store close by along with various local amenities, including chemist, post office, and butchers. Railway travel can be accessed from Canal Street or Gilmour Street Railway Stations with both allowing for direct travel to Glasgow City Centre as well as other destinations. Easy access to M8 Motorway and Glasgow Airport. Handy for Braehead shopping centre in Renfrew with excellent shopping and entertainment amenities and an abundance of well known shops and brand names. Close to the Glennifer Braes Country Park and the Royal Alexandra Hospital.
19'3" x 17'3" at widest points
17'7" x 15'1" at widest points
13'11" x 9'3"
11'8" x 8'4" at widest points
12'1" x 5'8"
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
22 Neilston Road, Paisley, PA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.2 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.7 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1212662-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.