The Frenches, East Wellow, Romsey
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Sought After Rural Setting
- Siting Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious bungalow in this most sought after of rural settings. There is excellent scope for further enhancement and extension (subject to consent).The internal accommodation is complimented further by gardens and stunning views over the adjoining countryside.
We are delighted to be offering for sale this spacious detached bungalow within the highly sought after rural setting of The Frenches. It is conveniently located just a short distance from the bustling market town of Romsey. Romsey has excellent amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes. There is also a railways station and excellent schools to cater for all needs. The nearby cities of Southampton and Salisbury are also easily accessible.
The spacious accommodation is arranged on one level, with excellent living accommodation comprising, a double aspect sitting room with wood burning stove, a dining room with doors out to the rear garden and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room. In addition to the living accommodation there are three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The accommodation could benefit from some cosmetic updating, but there is excellent scope for further extension, subject to the necessary consents.
Outside the gardens surround the property, with views over the adjoining farmland. There is also ample parking, and an agreement in place to create a private driveway off Frenches Lane, to the front.
N.B The original bungalow is of a non standard Woolaway construction with later cavity wall extensions.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Sitting Room 20' 1" x 12' 5" ( 6.12m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 4" x 11' 2" ( 5.89m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 19' 11" x 10' 9" ( 6.07m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Frenches, East Wellow, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station2.5 miles
- Romsey Station2.9 miles
- Dean Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Romsey on 01794 748010.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.