Dongola Road, Tottenham, London, N17
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- 1,303 sq ft
- Conservatory/ utility room
- Close to local shops, amenities & transport links of Seven Sisters
- Development Potential
- Ground floor W.C
- First Floor Bathroom
This Victorian property currently provides 1,303 sq ft of living space, three reception rooms, guest w/c and large kitchen diner on the ground floor with conservatory utility room to rear. three double bedrooms and an office/fourth bedroom, a family bathroom on the first floor. Under permitted development there is potential to extend the ground floor to the side and to convert the loft for additional bedrooms and bathroom.Chain Free.Perfectly situated amidst an increasingly sought after up-and-coming area of London close to acres of parkland, excellent cycle routes and transport links.
Seven Sisters is an exciting neighbourhood with new independent coffee shops, restaurants and a Farmers' Market open every Sunday at Tottenham Green. Planning is approved for a 'boxpark' style shipping container 'pop up' space for local creatives and start-ups next to Seven Sisters Station (StackN15)
Dongola Road, Tottenham, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.5 miles
- Seven Sisters Station0.6 miles
- South Tottenham Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Tilson and Spencer was Established in 2014 by two local friends. With over 30 years of collective agency experience the members of staff are passionate about their jobs and the industry, they also know and love the local areas that they cover. Therefore they can offer you in-depth, first-hand knowledge, sensible and honest advice at every stage of your experience.
At Tilson & Spencer we appreciate that buying or renting a property can be both an exciting and daunting experience. We reco
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102489000982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tilson & Spencer, Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.