Brentry Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16
- brentry road
- 3 bedrooms
- great location
- walking distance from high street
- close to green space
- kitchen/breakfast area
- EPC -TBC
- floor - TBC
Upon entering is a traditional entrance hall, lounge with bay window, sitting room, W/C, lean to and a considerably good sized kitchen/diner with double doors leading out into the garden through a bay. Upstairs is the family bathroom and 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom stretching the width of the property and benefitting from a bay window.
Externally the property offers both front and rear gardens with the rear garden being mostly laid to lawn with a spacious seating area and also benefitting from rear access.
Lounge - 4.24m x 3.79m (13'11" x 12'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.99m x 3.19 (19'8" x 10'6") -
Sitting Room - 3.04m x 2.97m (10'0" x 9'9") -
Lean To - 1.64m x 1.32m (5'5" x 4'4") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.48m x 4.28m (14'8" x 14'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.21m x 3.04m (10'6" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.99m (9'11" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.9m (7'2" x 6'3") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Brentry Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station1.2 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station1.6 miles
- Montpelier Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Ocean are Bristol's largest independent estate agent - we've been selling all kinds of homes in this wonderful city for over 35 years now.
Our Downend office covers a vast area including Downend, Mangotsfield, Staple Hill, Emersons Green, Lyde Green, Frenchay, Hambrook, Stapleton, Fishponds, Coalpit Heath, kingswood, Hanham, St George, Redfield, Longwell Green, Warmley, Oldland Common, Whitehall, Clayhill, Eastville, Broomhill, and Speedwell.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30827936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.