Stockwood Lane, Stockwood, BS14
- Three Bedrooms
- Light & Spacious Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- White Three Piece Suite Bathroom
- Sizeable Rear Garden
- Quiet Location
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- A Stone's Throw From Local Amenities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CJ Hole
This home is the ideal investment for buy-to-let investors, first time buyers and families. The accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hallway, a light and spacious reception room and a fitted kitchen/diner to the rear. From the kitchen, you can gain access to a sizeable garden with rear access.
The upstairs is home to a generous master bedroom, two additional bedrooms and a white three piece suite bathroom.
Tucked away on the outskirts of Stockwood, this property is situated equidistance between Bristol and Bath. The city centre's are easily accessible via the plentiful transport links close by, including Brislington Park & Ride and Keynsham railway station for regular services to London and the South West. This home is only a stone's throw away from a vast array of popular open green spaces and well-respected schools.
Stockwood Lane, Stockwood, BS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station1.8 miles
- Bedminster Station3.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We're proud to have been serving the BS4 area, offering a wide range of properties for sale and to rent, not only in Brislington but also in St Annes, St Annes Park, Broomhill, Knowle, Stockwood, Totterdown, Arnos Vale, Hengrove, Whitchurch and Whitchurch Village.
Director Paul Goverd has more than 25 years of industry experience and is passionate about delivering the very highest standard of service possible. He and his team all live local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU210919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.