Harley Road, Ecclesall, Sheffield
- Stunning Location on the Best Part of this Very Sought After Road
- Fantastic Long South-Westerly Facing Plot (Apprx 0.25 acre)
- Superbly Extended to the Rear
- Upgraded and Sympathetically Improved Accommodation
- Early Internal & External Inspections an Absolute Must
- Large Open Plan Living Kitchen with Bi-Fold Doors
- Large Loft Conversion with Stunning Views
- Luxury Bathroom with Albion Bath and Luxury En Suite Wet Room
- EPC Rating: D
- Viewing: Banner Cross Office
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
Extended to the rear and a superb loft conversion, an internal and external inspection an absolute must.
Reception hall with oak parquet floor, cloakroom, separate walk-in cloaks cupboard, bay windowed sitting room with stunning fireplace, superb open plan living kitchen with bespoke kitchen units, Siemens appliances and marble central island, adjacent dining area and separate family area with built-in wine display, feature fireplace and bi-fold doors to garden. Bespoke utility room. First Floor: three excellent bedrooms, two with lovely views to the rear, luxury bathroom with Albion bath and Porcelanosa suite. Second Floor: fantastic master bedroom with built-in bedroom furniture and luxury porcelanosa en suite shower/wet room. Outside: front garden, extensive parking and detached garage. Stunning long south-westerly facing beautifully landscaped garden with kitchen garden and soft fruit area.
Excellent local amenities and first class schools.
BrochuresBrochureHarley Road, Ecclesall, Sheffield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Harley Road, Ecclesall, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.9 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop2.5 miles
- West Street Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30828240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.