Nicker Hill, Keyworth, NG12 5GG
- 5 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- 2 luxury en-suites
- Separate utility room
- Dressing room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Redrow Homes (East Midlands)
The Blenheim is an executive home of the very highest standard offering five double bedrooms and extensive living space that will meet all the needs of your family and your guests.
With its impressive double bay window frontage, with central arched entrance and delightful brickwork detailing, the Blenheim makes a powerful first impression which the interior more than lives up to.
The full width living area comprises a designer kitchen, with top quality appliances and convenient utility / boot room with exterior access, a central dining area with wide bi-fold doors to the garden and a separate seating area, making it the hub of family life. You'll also find a separate lounge and formal dining room, both with bay windows, and a downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor, there are five bedrooms, all double in size, including a magnificent master suite with dressing area and en-suite, plus a second en-suite bedroom. The landing is large enough for a seating area, while the family bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
A substantial home of the very highest specification, the Blenheim delivers everything the discerning homebuyer demands.
About the Development
Located just six miles south of Nottingham on the edge of the charming village of Keyworth, Nicker Hill from Redrow is an ideal place to set up home and raise a family. You'll find excellent commuter connections, a selection of good and outstanding schools and lots to do in your leisure time, all based around a high-quality community of desirable homes.
Redrow at Nicker Hill will deliver something for everyone, from two-bedroomed bungalows to well-planned two and three-bedroom starter homes to four and five-bedroom homes that are perfect for the larger family.
This is sure to prove a popular development, so register your interest today and be the first to know the news as show homes open and new plots are released. Remember, you only need 5% deposit to reserve your new home near Nottingham with Help to Buy, and Redrow could Help to Sell too, so you're ready to move as soon as your new home is finished.
- Two to five-bedroom homes
- A strong community focus
- Attractive two and three-bedroom bungalows
- Just off the A606 and close to the A46
Nicker Hill, Keyworth, NG12 5GG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station5.1 miles
- Nottingham Station5.5 miles
- Station St Tram Stop5.5 miles
About the development
- Located just six miles south of Nottingham on the edge of the charming village of Keyworth
- An ideal place to set up home and raise a family
- Excellent commuter connections
- A selection of good and outstanding schools and lots to do in your leisure time
- High-quality community of desirable homes
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a06cc922-db05-4f2f-81af-55c51dead553-8_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.