Mora Road, Cricklewood
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Reception Room
- Chain Free
- Share Of Freehold
- 0.5 Miles Distance To Cricklewood Thameslink Station
- 0.9 Miles Distance To Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line - Zone 2)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Daniels
Located on Mora Road which is the ideal location for local transport links, schools and amenities. Cricklewood Thameslink is 0.5 miles distance from the property, Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line - Zone 2) is 0.9 miles distance from the property and the A406 and M1 motorways are easily accessible.
BrochuresMora Road, CricklewoodBrochure
Mora Road, Cricklewood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cricklewood Station0.4 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.7 miles
- Dollis Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Following the success of our Wembley office and expansion into Sudbury, Neasden was the third of our offices to open. We maintained the recipe of customer care, hard work and professional expertise to our expansion, meaning our branch could now cover Neasden Willesden, Harlesden and surrounding areas.
Every person is different, and so is every property. We understand this and endeavor to be flexible for our clients to ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30828694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.