Milverton Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
- A luxury ground floor flat within this small private, exclusive development.
- Extremely spacious ground floor apartment extending to approximately 1400 square feet
- Set within lovely residents’ private garden grounds with seating area
- Private parking space and garage
- Flexible 5 apartment layout with dining kitchen and 2 bathrooms
- Walking distance to Rouken Glen Park, Eastwood Park and all of Giffnock’s amenities
- Residents are allowed pets in their apartment
The Apartments is a small, niche development of luxury apartments and Corum are delighted to present to the market this ground floor property which offers outstanding internal floor space and is presented to the market in excellent condition.
Notable improvements include a modern system of gas central heating and boiler, double glazed windows and doors, security entrance system, beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom and shower room, and the property has its own private parking space and private garage.
The accommodation extends to a 28 foot reception hallway with two generous storage cupboards, splendid 17 foot lounge with French doors leading through to a 15 foot dining room, lounge has a focal point fireplace and there is a dining sized kitchen with a full range of appliances, master bedroom with walk-in dressing area and access to a beautifully fitted contemporary en-suite bathroom with shower, two further double bedrooms and a contemporary fitted shower room with modern tiling and fitments.
Set within lovely residents’ gardens, there is a private parking space and single garage with remote control up and over door.
Giffnock continues to be one of the most desirable residential suburbs on Glasgow’s south side. A haven for young growing families, the district is synonymous with some of the best schooling in the West of Scotland. Moreover, there are excellent transport links via bus and train close at hand, in addition to local motorway links (M74/M8) providing swift access to the city centre and Ayrshire. There are two train stations within close proximity being Giffnock and Whitecraigs Train Stations. There are numerous independent shops, restaurants and delicatessens only a short walk away. An abundance of sports and leisure facilities are available within East Renfrewshire including David Lloyd Sports Club, Whitecraigs Golf Club, Giffnock and Whitecraigs Tennis Clubs and Rouken Glen Park which was voted UK’s Best Park of 2016.
EER Band C
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Milverton Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitecraigs Station0.5 miles
- Williamwood Station0.6 miles
- Giffnock Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20635619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.