Prince George Road, London, N16
- Guide Price £350,000 - £400,000
- 125 Year Lease
- Extensively Refurbished Throughout
- Tastefully Decorated
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- High Ceilings
- 0.5 Miles to Dalston Kingsland
- Located Minutes From Butterfield Green
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent
This first floor period conversion flat is located within a short walk of all local amenities and the open spaces of the award winning Butterfeild Green and of course Hackney Downs Park. The property is spacious, luxuriously appointed and tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout.
Features include a full width reception room with feature bay, well appointed kitchen, stylish bathroom, gas central heating, high ceilings with cornicing, quality floor coverings, long lease and no onward chain.
The property is conveniently located with Dalston Kingsland only 0.5 miles away as well as numerous regular bus routes providing excellent cross-London links. Nearby Kingsland High Road offers an array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, all within just a short distance from the property.
We have been advised by the seller that the service charge on the property is £44 per month, with ground rent of £285 per annum. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries and verify this information with a solicitor.
Prince George Road, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are searching for a new home or looking to sell, make Quatremain & Co your first choice.
Quatremain & Co was born with a tree planting initiative to offset our carbon footprint, including the carbon generated from the use of our website by our customers. Donations from every sale completed goes to clean ocean charities and towards the planting of more trees in The Quatremain & Co Forest at the Eden Project in Madagascar, all done without passing any costs on to our customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QUA1064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.