Pavilion Square, London, SW17
- Flexible living and entertaining space
- Three immaculate en suites
- Garage and off-street parking
- Pavilion square is a private, gated square
- Loft, garage and built in wardrobes offer exceptional storage space
- EPC Rating = C
Situated in this private square, is this sensational family home, which offers flexible living and entertaining space, together with a garden, garage and off street parking.
Upon entering the stunning home, a bright and welcoming hallway leads onto the kitchen/dining room, with an island and modern finished design throughout with plenty of cupboards for storage. The doors lead into the green south west facing garden space. The ground floor further benefits from a convenient cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard.
The first floor comprises a wonderful reception room with Juliet windows flooding the room with light, and features a fireplace boasting a homely atmosphere. The en suite bathroom and spacious bedroom, with an excellent furnished study, are situated on this floor.
The second floor completes the accommodation with an immaculate principal bedroom with a newly refurbished en suite and benefits from an additional spacious en suite bedroom and dressing room.
The house further benefits from the built in wardrobes throughout the house, central heating, the garage and an insulated loft, which provides exceptional storage space. The house has low outgoings.
Pavilion square is a private, gated square located off Beechcroft Road and is ideally located for all the local amenities on Upper Tooting Road, as well as in close proximity for Bellevue Road and Wandsworth Common.
Balham and Wandsworth Common stations are close by.
Transport links are excellent, with Tooting Bec Station (Northern line) nearby, offering direct services into the City, along with numerous bus routes. The area is renowned for its excellent selection of local schools.
Square Footage: 1,788 sq ft
Pavilion Square, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS200350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.