Old Hay Gardens, Dore, Sheffield
- Split Level Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms/Two Bathrooms
- Small Exclusive Private Cul De Sac
- Two Balconies with Panoramic Views over Open Countryside
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Master Bedroom with Private Balcony and En Suite
- Immediate Vacant Possession and No Chain
- Great School Catchment Area
- EPC Rating: D
- Viewing: Banner Cross Office
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
For sale with immediate vacant possession.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sun room, family room, dining room with patio doors, breakfast kitchen, utility room. First Floor: large sitting room with patio doors onto large balcony with fantastic views. Master bedroom with patio doors to further balcony and large en suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom. Family bathroom. Outside: front garden, large drive and integral double garage. To the rear, easily maintainable south easterly facing garden with terrace, lawn and borders.
Easy access of Dore Village Centre, adjoining open countryside and great catchment area for schools.
BrochuresOld Hay Gardens, Dore, SheffieldBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Old Hay Gardens, Dore, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.3 miles
- Dronfield Station3.4 miles
- Grindleford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30829155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.