Back Street, Ringwould
- Semi-Detached Chalet-Style Home
- Versatile Accomodation
- Refurbished In Recent Years
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Quiet and Secluded Village Location
This bungalow offers flexible accommodation throughout that could be utilised in a number of ways depending on individual needs with the current layout comprising of; 2 Bedrooms to the First Floor one with a recently refurbished en-suite shower room facility plus a beautifully decorated Bathroom. The Ground Floor consists of A Lounge, Dining Room, Study/Bedroom 3, spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a large Conservatory.
To the rear is a sunny and low maintenance Garden with established flower borders and fish pond.
The property further benefits from refurbishment throughout the current owner.
Deal is a town situated in Kent, which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate. This former fishing and mining town became a 'limb port' of the Cinque Ports in 1278 and grew into the busiest port in England. In 1968, “Middle Street” was the first Conservation Area in Kent, its quaint streets and houses a reminder of its history along with many ancient buildings and monuments including, most notably, Deal and Walmer Castles. Today it is a seaside resort with its award-winning High Street, high-speed train Links to St Pancras and independent shops. An array of cafes and pubs sit along the picturesque seafront that is home to a sweeping pier.
Lounge - 4.47m x 4.55m -
Bedroom 3 / Office - 2.87m x 3.63m -
Dining Room - 2.90m x 3.63m -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.63m x 5.64m -
Conservatory - 3.15m x 5.18m -
Bedroom One - 2.79m x 4.95m -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 3.61m -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresBack Street, Ringwouldi-PACKMiles and Barr Website
Back Street, Ringwould
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walmer Station1.3 miles
- Martin Mill Station1.5 miles
- Deal Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr is one of East Kent's leading estate agencies. The independent property group, with more than 21 years' experience, is a specialist in selling and buying homes, lettings, property management, relocations, financial services, commercial sales and lettings, as well as conveyancing.
With operations across 12 sales and three letting branches, our Deal branch is at the heart of this popular seaside town. The team in Deal have a wealt
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30829532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.