Bournes Row, Hoghton, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Two Bedroom Terraced Home in Popular Location
- Lounge, Kitchen & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Call now to view
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The accommodation comprises lounge, dining kitchen and an extension to the rear with a downstairs shower room/wc and a door to a rear passageway.
To the first floor there are two bedrooms.
What The Agent Says
This is a fantastic property at an attractive price that is sure to attract interest. The property is being sold with no onward chain. Call Farrell Heyworth today to book a viewing and avoid missing out.
Bournes Row, Hoghton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station1.8 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.9 miles
- Pleasington Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.