Station Drive, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13
- THIS PROPERTY IS A SHOW HOUSE!
- Four Bedroomed Detached Chalet Style House
- In One of the Most Sought After Residential Roads in Town!
- 22` Lounge
- Fabulous 22' Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances!
- Two Luxury Bath Shower Rooms
- Garage PLUS Off Road Parking
- "Designer" Gardens to Front & Rear
- VIEW QUICKLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT! EPC D
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
With open rise stairway off with glass screen.
22'5" (max) x 14'4" (max) With feature built-in 'living flame' gas fire, opens onto:-
22'6" (max) 19'3" (max) 'L' shaped, semi circular breakfast bar with cupboards under , built-in Induction electric hob, built-in electric, Bosch grill oven, built-in microwave, built-in dishwasher, extensive range of wall cupboards, built-in ceiling extractor, french doors to rear garden, patio doors to rear garden, extensive ceiling lighting.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W,C,:
With hand wash basin with waterfall tap, low level w.c., feature heated towel rail, tiled and screen shower cubicle with full body shower, extractor fan.
With space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, space/vent for tumble drier, Logic gas fired wall mounted C/H boiler, pressurised hot water cylinder.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 1:
12' (max) x 11'9" (max)
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 2:
12' (max) x 11' (max)
FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING/LOUNGE:
BEDROOM NO 3:
15'3" (max) x 15'1" (max) (overall) With sloping ceiling and including an
EN SUITE BATHROOM/W.C.:
With oval free standing bath with waterfall tap and shower attachment, Bullet low level close coupled w.c., Tall freestanding sink with waterfall tap, built-in cupboards, part tiled walls.
POTENTIAL BEDROOM NO 4/STUDY:
10'9" (max) x 5'1" (max) (with sloping ceiling)
OUTSIDE: EXTERNAL POWER POINT: OUTSIDE LIGHTS:
17'7" (max) x 10'7" (max) With up and over door, power and lighting, joist storage and a concrete forecourt/off road parking space.
GARDENS: To front laid to lawn with ornamental pebble stone feature, decking, paved patio and tarmac multi vehicle off road parking space with electrically controlled double gates. Low maintenance courtyard garden to rear, down to a paved patio with decking, raised beds, outside garden lighting and a useful garden sink with cupboard under. Decking area to the other side of the property.
N.B. 1 There is an attractive 'wood effect' floor throughout most of the property.
N.B 2 There is a series of surround sound speakers throughout most of the property.
Station Drive, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.