Glebe Road, Cuckfield
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- 824 SQ FT OVER 2 FLOORS
- RECEPTION WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & SHOWER
- DRIVEWAY WITH OFF-STREET PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS WITH SIDE ACCESS
- CLOSE TO SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
Haywards Heath town centre is 2.5 miles away with a mainline railway station connecting to London Bridge and Victoria in around 45 minutes.
For schooling, Holy Trinity Primary School is located on Glebe Road itself and Warden Park Secondary Academy School is close by.
Cuckfield medical centre is also conveniently located on Glebe Road.
ACCOMMODATION This three bedroom extended semi detached house is located in the beautiful village of Cuckfield and comprises a front aspect reception room with stripped wood flooring and open-fireplace, a pretty tiled entrance hallway leading to an extended kitchen/breakfast room, and a ground floor bathroom with separate shower and separate WC. The kitchen has a central island and there is space for a dining table and chairs or seating area. There are sliding doors opening to the private rear southerly-facing garden.
On the first floor of the house there are three good-sized bedrooms, with the main situated at the front with a range of built in cupboards and an inset sink unit. The two other bedrooms are both rear aspect with built in storage cupboards.
Further benefits are side access and there is also a loft and loft ladder for extra storage space.
EXTERNAL FEATURES There is a good-sized driveway to the front of the house with parking for approximately 2 vehicles, although if required it could be possible to create additional parking by converting the adjacent area of lawn. To the front there is a dwarf wall, with side access leading to the rear.
The rear garden benefits from being South facing and offers a high level of seclusion. The garden is low maintenance and is predominantly laid to pea shingle, with a defined seating area and brick edged area for planting, with a full width flower bed. The garden is enclosed by fencing and is a real sun trap, due its lovely southern aspect.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 16' 6" x 15' 3" (5.03m x 4.65m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 11" x 12' 0" (4.24m x 3.66m)
BATHROOM 7' 9" x 5' 2" (2.36m x 1.57m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 9" x 9' 10" (3.58m x 3m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 1" x 8' 0" (2.77m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 0" x 8' 3" (3.35m x 2.51m)
Glebe Road, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.4 miles
- Balcombe Station3.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.2 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENCY
BROCK TAYLOR has been voted best agent in West Sussex for 11 consecutive years and has branches in Haywards Heath & Horsham. The company offers FREE VALUATIONS advice for residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, from an experienced team of property professionals. With over 200 5 STAR Google reviews you can be assured that this independent, family owned business offers a high level of customer service, combined wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100430009660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brock Taylor, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.