Forest Mews, Horsham
- A Well Presented 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge With Bay Window
- Good Sized Kitchen/Diner
- Bedroom 1 With Dressing Area & Ensuite Showera
- Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Attached Garage Converted To A Hot Tub Room Or Home Office
- Driveway Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Launch Day 31st July - 11-1pm - Viewings By Appointment
Located on the east side of Horsham and in a cul de sac of just 20 properties is this good sized and well presented 3 bedroom detached family home.
The property is within the catchment area of good local schools such as Millais School for girls, which is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
The property is perfectly situated in the heart of West Sussex, with good transport links connecting to London and Brighton. For international travel; London Gatwick Airport is a short distance away (36 minutes via train or 20 minutes by road). The property is served by two stations that are within walking distance: Horsham station (1.6 miles away) and Littlehaven station (1.5 miles away). Both of which provide frequent direct train services to London (approx 75 minutes) and Brighton (Approx 75 minutes).
Internally the entrance hall gives you access to the lounge and the stairs to the first floor.
The lounge has a bay window to the front of the property with ample space for sofas and other lounge furniture to suit.
From the lounge is an inner lobby area with access to the WC and double glass doors to the kitchen/diner.
The kitchen/diner is a great family space with a tiled floor. The kitchen area has a built in gas hob with extractor hood above, a built in double oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, with space for the washing machine. There is a good amount of work surface space with cupboards above and below. The kitchen gives you access to the rear garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a good sized single room. The main bedroom has a dressing area with built in wardrobes and this area leads to the ensuite shower room with the family bathroom back off of the landing.
Outside the rear garden is south facing and has been landscaped to provide a patio area with an area of lawn with flower & shrub borders surrounds. There is a covered seating area for a bit of shade on those too few summer days.
There is an attached garage which has been partly converted to a hot tub room with the hot tub available by negotiation. Alternatively this room could be used as a home office/study with access to a useful storage room from the remaining garage area.
Forest Mews, Horsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Littlehaven Station0.7 miles
- Horsham Station1.3 miles
- Faygate Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 250252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.