Brooklands Avenue Sidcup DA15
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Offered Chain Free
- Potential To Extend (STPP*)
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Originally built circa 1930 this property is positioned on a large plot benefitting from off street parking for at least two cars, garage and secluded large south / south west facing rear garden and is offered chain free.
Internally comprising to the ground floor; two separate reception rooms, separate kitchen with room to dine and downstairs W/C. Upstairs are three bedrooms; master with large bay window and the two other bedrooms with built in storage. A family three piece bathroom suite completes the first floor accommodation. There is the potential for extending, subject to planning permission, into the loft but also to the rear with enough room to not adversely affect the size of the garden. This is the perfect opportunity to extend with bags of potential on a sought after road.
New Eltham Train Station is 0.7 miles away and provides excellent services into London Bridge, including a fast service taking just 17 minutes.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Brooklands Avenue Sidcup DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.6 miles
- Sidcup Station0.8 miles
- Mottingham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P247707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.