Hoplands Road, Coningsby, LN4
- 4 bedroom detached home with double garage
- Part Exchange or Easy Move available here
- Built in stainless steel single fan oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- High specification fitted bathroom furniture, choice of finishes
- USB socket for phone/tablet charging in Lounge, Kitchen & Bedroom 1
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles to Cloakroom, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Double glazed UPVC windows & french doors
- Wiring for flat screen TV (HDMI) on wall of lounge
- 2 year Chestnut Homes warranty & 10-year NHBC warranty
- Find out how you can be the first to reserve your new home and take your pick of the plots.
The upstands to the worktops and coloured glass splashbacks are both practical and stylish and the stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor are an impressive touch. Our bathrooms and en-suites boast contemporary Pura sanitaryware, chrome taps and thermostatic showers. Porcelanosa tiles complete the look. Keeping energy efficiency in mind, our homes have gas fired central heating systems with condensing boilers, thermostatic radiator valves, electronic programmers and high levels of insulation. So you have a green, energy-efficient home that helps the planet, and your pocket.
Insulated cavity walls
Concrete tiled roof as per development schedule
Utility room/utility area*
Cloakroom with WC & hand-basin*
10-year NHBC warranty
Boundary treatment (ask for details)
Gas boiler/main pressure unvented hot water system*
Double glazed UPVC windows
Insulated ground floor
Extract fan to bathroom
Extract fan to utility*
Extract fan to ensuite*
Extract fan to cloakroom*
Emulsion to walls one colour per house "Chestnut Grey"
Satinwood white painted internal doors, architraves, skirtings and stairs (as applicable)
Premium vertical 5-panel interior doors with chrome handles
Choice of kitchen units & worktops from a range in sales centre
1? bowl stainless steel inset sink to kitchen
Built-in stainless steel single fan oven, hob & extractor*
Built-in stainless steel double fan oven, hob & extractor*
Space for fridge*
Plumbing for washing machine
White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Fitted bathroom furniture in a choice of finishes*
Fitted bathroom furniture in a choice of finishes to cloakroom*
Choice of wall tiles
Smooth skimmed ceilings
Turfed or planted front garden to site plan (rear garden cleared & rotivated)
Paved patio area
TV point, and BT point to lounge
Telephone point to hall*
Low energy light fittings to bathrooms & ensuites (where applicable)
Batten holder suitable for low energy bulbs fitted to kitchen/cloaks/utilities
Chrome sockets & switches to kitchen/kitchen diner/utility (where applicable)
Wiring only for outside light to front and rear door
Mains wired smoke detectors
Power & light to garage (as applicable)*
Lockable window catches (not to fire escape windows)
Multi-point locking system to external doors
*Some specifications are only available in certain plots. Please speak to our Sales Advisers for details.
Lounge 6.477m x 3.800m : 21' 3" x 12' 6"
Kitchen / Dining / Family 9.230m x 3.630m : 30' 3" x 11' 11"
Study / Dining Room 3.080m x 2.898m : 10' 1" x 9' 6"
Utility1.930m x 1.860m : 6' 4" x 6' 1"
Cloakroom 1.930m x 0.945m : 6' 4" x 3' 1"
Bedroom 1 4.643m x 3.867m : 15' 3" x 12' 8"
En-suite 1 2.730m x 2.291m : 8' 11" x 7' 6"
Bedroom 2 4.157m x 3.867m : 13' 8" x 12' 8"
En-suite 2 2.575m x 1.200m : 8' 5" x 3' 11"
Bedroom 3 3.541m x 3.345m : 11' 7" x 11'
Bedroom 4 3.851m x 3.720m : 12' 8" x 12' 2"
Bathroom 3.106m x 2.488m : 10' 2" x 8' 2"
- two, three and four-bedroom homes
- several nurseries, primary and secondary schools near by
- additional 109 new homes
- new childrens play area.
Hoplands Road, Coningsby, LN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hubberts Bridge Station9.3 miles
About the development
2 STUNNING SHOWHOMES NOW OPEN
- Select your new home early and choose your location on site
- Help To Buy Available* - Part Exchange Available*
- High quality specification throughout, including custom designed quality kitchen and bathrooms
- Price includes Legal Fees Paid and Flooring/Carpets*
- Marketing Suite Open Thursday to Monday 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Talk to us on 01526 343323, 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Who We Are And What Makes Us Special
Established in 1988, Chestnut Homes enjoys a reputation for building high quality new homes in Lincolnshire. We build a range of new homes, from houses and apartments suitable for the first time buyers, through to five bedroom executive homes. We place great emphasis on structural integrity and finishing properties to a high standard.
Chestnut Homes are only too pleased to incorporate extras or carry out individual modifications wherever
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ArundelJuly21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestnut Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.