West Princes Street, Helensburgh
- Traditional first floor flat
- Close to the centre of Helensburgh
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Good sized bedroom and modern shower room
- Shared gardens to the rear
71A West Princes Street is a centrally located one bedroom first floor flat located a short walk from all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities.
71A West Princes Street is a centrally located one bedroom first floor flat located a short walk from all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities. The property would be an idea first time purchase or buy to let investment. Access to the flat itself is from the rear of the building via a stone external staircase. There is a welcoming hallway with good sized store cupboard. The lounge is to the front of the property with outlooks over West Princes Street. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs if required. The lounge is on an open plan basis with the kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern units. There is also space for free-standing white goods. There is a good sized bedroom to the rear and a modern shower room with LED down-lighting. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there are shared gardens and on street parking available to the front. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Kitchen/lounge/diner 16' 11" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 5.16m Max x 4.47m Max )
Bedroom 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.57m x 1.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
West Princes Street, Helensburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helensburgh Central Station0.3 miles
- Helensburgh Upper Station0.6 miles
- Craigendoran Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Helensburgh Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Helensburgh
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR104657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.