Grove Road, Horbury, WAKEFIELD
- Guide Price: £550,000 - £575,000
- Renovated 4 Bedroom Period Detached Family Home
- Desirable address in Horbury
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living space
- Gardens and Outbuilding with Storage room and WC to the rear
- Ideal location for amenities
Guide Price: £550,000 - £575,000. A beautifully renovated 4 Bedroom Detached home being sympathetically renovated whilst retaining some of the original features. This stunning period family home is located in one of Horbury's most highly regarded roads. Internal inspection absolutely essential.
Guide Price: £550,000 - £575,000. Situated on one of Horbury's most desirable roads, The Beeches is a unique property which was once the Manse for the local Methodist church. This 4 Bedroom Detached Period Family Home has been sympathetically renovated to a very high standard and is located in the heart of Horbury. All local amenities are close by, including schools, shops, motorway networks, public transport links and doctor's surgeries. This property would make an ideal family home for the discerning buyer. Gas central heating and double glazed. Comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., living room, kitchen dining room living area, basement, study room. To the first floor are 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom, utility room. The enclosed rear garden has a paved patio and astro turf and holds a great deal of privacy. Enclosed walled garden to the front. Outbuilding with additional storage room and w.c., with the potential to develop further, to the rear. Viewing of this truly stunning property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the front leading into the spacious hallway. Exposed floorboards, radiator, central ceiling light point, understairs storage cupboard. Doors lead into the kitchen dining room, living room, study room and the cloakroom/w.c.
Suite comprising a low level flush w.c. and hand wash basin. Central ceiling light point, radiator, extractor fan. Exposed floorboards.
Living Room 14' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Spacious, bright and airy room with a good deal of character. Carpeted flooring, radiator, central ceiling light point, coving to ceiling. Multi burner fireplace.
Kitchen Dining Room 28' 6" max x 12' 9" ( 8.69m max x 3.89m )
Spacious open plan kitchen dining room and living area. Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect and patio doors provide access to the rear garden. The modern, bright and airy kitchen has a range of base and wall units, integral dishwasher, electric oven and an induction hob, Coving to ceiling, radiator, spotlights, ceiling light points, exposed floorboards. Door provides access to the spacious basement with power and lighting and provides a good deal of storage .
Study Room 12' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Patio doors to the rear provide access to the rear garden. Tiled flooring, radiator, spotlights, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the spacious first floor landing. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central ceiling light point. Carpeted flooring. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Doors lead to the four bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room. Access to the partly boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 12' 9" ( 5.51m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace, radiator, carpeted flooring, central ceiling light point, coving to the high ceiling. Door provides access to the en-suite.
Double glazed frosted window to the side aspect. Modern suite comprising of a hand wash basin, shower cubicle. Towel rail, radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. A good size double bedroom with a feature fireplace, central ceiling light point, carpeted flooring, radiator, high ceiling.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Feature fireplace, carpeted flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, central ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Carpeted flooring, central ceiling light point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect. Modern suite comprising of a bath, shower cubicle, low level flush w.c., his 'n' her wash basins, vanity units. Fully tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan,
Walled garden to the front in keeping with the character of the property. Driveway to the side of the property. Enclosed garden to the rear with a good deal of privacy. The rear garden has astro turf, a patio area and the outbuilding provides a good deal of storage space.
Up and over door. To the rear of the outbuilding there is an additional storage room and a w.c.
Leave Wakefield via Westgate. Continue onto Westgate End. Continue on Horbury Road , the road becomes Northfield Lane, pass the school on your right as the road turns into Southfield Lane. Turn right onto Quarry Hill and continue right before approaching Highfield road, turn immediately left onto Grove Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Grove Road, Horbury, WAKEFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station2.8 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station3.3 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK120980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.