Nelson Road, Upper Belvedere
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Able Estates are extremely proud to offer this large THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM family home.
Newly refurbished and now boasting DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING (untested), NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT, NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT plus GARDEN to rear & NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The generous sized accommodation boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MODERN BATHROOM SUITE, LOUNGE, DINING AREA & NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM.
Ideally located close to shops, public transport, schools & playing fields.
Viewing comes highly recommended for your earliest convenience.
Lounge Area - 12'2" (3.71m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Dining Area - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 16'9" (5.11m) x 11'10" (3.61m)
Bedroom One - 16'7" (5.05m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom Two - 11'2" (3.4m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom Three - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own due diligence into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Nelson Road, Upper Belvedere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belvedere Station0.7 miles
- Abbey Wood Station1.0 miles
- Erith Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Able Estates was born in February 1997 and was started by Paul and Dawn Servis ( brother and sister ) and their best friend Peter Jones.
Prior to Ables the 3 directors all worked for a corporate agent and decided that if they could get the money together they would give it a go themselves and now 20 years on Ables is still going strong - the rest is history as they say.
The South East London Branch came first and in October 1998 they opened the North Kent Branch.
In the 20 y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10006656_ABLE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.