Greville Place, London NW6
- Newly Refurbished
- Reception Room
- Separate Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Wooden Floors
- Double Glazing
- Communal Heating & Hot Water
- Close to Transport Links
The accommodation comprises a large reception room, separate fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom, Further benefits include double glazing throughout, communal heating and hot water, porterage and a communal garden.
Greville Hall is located off Maida Vale, close to all the local shopping and transport facilities of Maida Vale, St John's Wood and Kilburn High Road. Transport links are at St John's Wood (Jubilee Line -1 mile), Maida Vale (Bakerloo Line - 0.5 miles), Kilburn High Road (London Overground - 0.3 miles) and within walking distance to The American School in London (1 mile).
Leasehold - New 125 year lease
BrochuresGreville Place, London NW6
Greville Place, London NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Park Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.3 miles
- Maida Vale Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995 and based in St John's Wood, Greenstone is one of the area's leading independent agencies. Specialising in the Hampstead, St John's Wood, Maida Vale, Regents Park & Primrose Hill areas, Greenstone has a successful lettings department, sales department and property management division.
Visit www.greenstone.com or call 0207 625 1000
Members of :
Client Money is protected with MoneyShield ( CMP cover )
Tenancy Deposits are registered with M
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30831009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenstone Residential, St. Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.