Pledwick Crescent, Wakefield
- Guide Price: £400,000 - £425,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in a sought after location
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Walk in Wardrobe
- Gardens and Garage
Guide Price: £400,000 - £425,000. We are delighted to offer to the market this Detached Bungalow. On a highly regarded address in Sandal. Gardens and garage. Within a short distance of Barnsley Road with links to shops, restaurants, local pubs, countryside walks including Pugneys/Newmillerdam.
Guide Price: £400,000 - £425,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this Detached Bungalow. On a highly regarded address in Sandal. Comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, dining kitchen, porch/utility, 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, bathroom. Gardens and Garage. The property is within a short distance of Barnsley Road with links to local schools, shops, restaurants and local pubs and countryside walks to include Pugneys Country Park and Newmillerdam. Viewing by Appointment.
Entrance Hallway 18' 7" x 11' 11" max ( 5.66m x 3.63m max )
Lounge 18' 10" x 13' 6" max ( 5.74m x 4.11m max )
Conservatory 15' 6" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.72m max x 3.86m max )
Dining Kitchen 16' 9" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.11m max x 3.84m max )
Porch/Utility 11' 3" max x 3' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 1.17m max )
Bedroom 1 21' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.50m max x 3.48m max )
En-Suite 11' 9" x 4' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.45m )
Walk In Warbrobe
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 10' 9" max ( 3.10m x 3.28m max )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
Garage 17' 6" max x 9' max ( 5.33m max x 2.74m max )
Leave William H brown via Westgate. Continue onto Ings Road. Turn right onto Doncaster Road and right onto Bridge Street. Drive approximately 3.2 miles. Bear left onto Barnsley Road/A61. Drive 100 metres and turn left onto Pledwick Lane. Immediate left onto Pledwick Crescent. The property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pledwick Crescent, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.4 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.4 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK121094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.