Isle Road, Outwell, Wisbech
- Modern semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Off-road parking
- Non-estate village location
CALLING ALL FIRST-TIME BUYERS! Situated in a non-estate location within this popular village, a modern semi-detached house that would be ideal as that first step on the property ladder!
CALLING ALL FIRST-TIME BUYERS! Situated in a non-estate location within this popular village, a modern semi-detached house that would be ideal as that first step on the property ladder! In brief the accommodation comprises a lounge, inner hallway, downstairs cloakroom, refitted kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a fully enclosed rear garden with off-road parking. Call now, it won't be around for long!
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 9" maximum ( 3.84m x 3.58m maximum )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 11' 9" ( 2.77m x 3.58m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 5" excluding wardrobes ( 3.84m x 3.17m excluding wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.86m x 1.75m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Follow the road along and at the roundabout take the second exit and head towards Outwell. Upon entering the village, at the mini roundabout turn right and bear round to the left onto Isle Road where the property is on the right hand side, just before Birdbeck Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Isle Road, Outwell, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Downham Market Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB122224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.