Wisbech Road, March
- No Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom Plus Downstairs Wet Room
- Off Road Parking
- South Facing Garden
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
Don't miss out on this fantastic property which is ideal for first time buyers or investors! The property benefits from a south facing garden, two reception rooms and two double bedrooms. This home is also being offered with no onward chain! Please contacts us to arrange a viewing!
Door to side, stairs to first floor
Lounge 4.19m max x 3.99m max (13'7" x 13'0")
UPVC Bay window to front, radiator
Dining Room 3.94m max x 3.68m max (12'9" x 12'0")
Window to rear, under stairs cupboard
Kitchen 4.57m x 2.49m (14'9" x 8'1")
UPVC Window to side, door to side, fitted with wall and base units, space for cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for under counter fridge, space for washing machine
Lean To 6.16m x 1.42m (20'2" x 4'6")
UPVC door to Kitchen, UPVC door to rear, UPVC windows to side, fitted base units, space tumble dryer
UPVC window to rear, shower, low level WC, radiator
Bedroom One 3.94m x 3.44m (12'9" x 11'2")
UPVC window to front, storage cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.71m x 3.09m (12'1" x 10'1")
UPVC window, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator
UPVC window to rear, bath, WC, WHB, radiator
Hardstanding area giving space for parking
Mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, various plants, trees and shrubs, shared access
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wisbech Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.7 miles
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , MARCH
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proces
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC204620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.