4 Oakcroft Mews, Ranmoor, Sheffield
- Fabulous First Floor Apartment with Lift Access
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathrooms & En-Suites by Porcelanosa
- South Facing Balcony
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Communal Lawned Gardens
- Available to Buy Off Plan - Final Phase
- Completion Scheduled for March 2022
- High Street Location in Ranmoor
A beautiful, spacious, 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom first floor apartment commanding an enviable position with a lift for access. Measures an impressive 1,418 sq.ft (131sq.m). Features include a bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, whereby you can help design your own kitchen, , bathrooms and en-suites by Porcelanosa, gas central heating, double glazing, and a video entry system.
Number 4 benefits from having a south facing balcony, lawned communal gardens, and car parking for two vehicles.
Ranmoor is considered by many to be the most sought-after location within Sheffield. Oakcroft Mews is ideally placed on the high street, close to an array of local shops and amenities, highly regarded local schools, St John's Church, local parks including Endcliffe Park, the Botanical Gardens and Bingham Park, whilst also having excellent transport links to the city centre, hospitals, universities, and the Peak District.
Completion is scheduled for March 2022. Oakcroft Mews has been extremely popular since launching in Q1 2021 and we are now into our final phase of releases with reservations being taken.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
4 Oakcroft Mews, Ranmoor, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.7 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.8 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10858089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.