Blythe Valley Solihull, B90
- HELP TO BUY available
- Stylish & contemporary living
- No ground rent to pay!
- Low service charge
- Show Apartment available to view!
- Two double bedrooms
- 122 Acres of Country Park within walking distance!
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen dining living
- Excellent commuter links closeby
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 280: The Addison - Help to Buy scheme* available for first time buyers!
The Addison at Blythe Valley is a superb top floor apartment, perfect for those looking to jump on the property ladder. Offering two parking spaces, this home is great for those looking for a stylish, fuss free apartment with excellent commuter links close by.
Whether you enjoy cooking, dining or relaxing, you'll benefit from an open plan kitchen dining living area complete with Juliette doors to the living area offers plenty of natural light and relaxing potential.
As well as two stylish double bedrooms and a stunning en suite shower to the maser bedroom, The Addison also offers a separate bathroom and plenty of storage space.
* Sales Centre & Showhomes open daily, 10am-5pm by appointment only *
* Virtual appointments also available *
Offering a unique and distinct place to live, Bloor Homes at Blythe Valley is a high quality collection of contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, located at Blythe Valley Park near Solihull. Set among beautiful parkland, this spectacular collection of new homes offers something for everyone. From singles, couples and downsizers, to new families – or those with older children, you will find a new home here is everything you’ve been looking for and more.
We are a 5 Star Builder: Since 1969, we have always gone about and beyond for our customers. We do this by caring for you as much as we care about crafting the finest homes. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
How we can help! If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking at your next move, we can help! Speak to one of our sales advisors today to find out if we can help get you moving with one of the schemes below:
Help to Buy*: Aimed at first time buyers only, who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan. Available on selected new homes in England, within the set regional price cap
Assisted Move*: Found your dream Bloor home but need to sell your existing property first? Don’t worry, we have got the perfect solution to help! With Assisted Move we could help you sell your current property, so you can simply reserve your new, beautifully crafted Bloor home. We will arrange the estate agents and even pay their fees for you too!
Why Buy New? There are so many benefits of buying a brand new home over a second hand one and here is just a few of them. Our homes are installed with modern central heating systems, making them highly efficient - meaning significantly lower monthly bills for you, compared to ones for running an older property. You can also save money on not having to do any expensive renovations that sometimes come with second hand homes. When we say new, we mean new. It will be a blank canvas for you to make your own mark on and if you reserve early enough, you can choose all the fixtures and finishing touches. And with a Bloor home, you will have the added peace of mind of knowing your new home comes with an insurance-backed, 10 year build warranty.
*Help to Buy, Assisted Move and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Kitchen/Living - 3.16 x 7.28 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08 x 3.02 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.42 x 3.43 metre
- Stylish new homes in Solihull
- Set in the heart of Blythe Valley Park
- Minutes from M42 J4
- 122 Acre Country Park with walking routes
Blythe Valley Solihull, B90
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Widney Manor Station1.9 miles
- Dorridge Station2.0 miles
- The Lakes Station2.1 miles
About the development
Welcome to Bloor Homes at Blythe Valley
- A unique and contemporary style new collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Set in the heart of Blythe Valley Park, on the edge of Solihull
- Positioned among a 122 acre Country Park, boasting exceptional picturesque surroundings and walks
- Virgin Active Gym, Java Lounge coffee shop & Busy Bees Nursery located on Blythe Valley Park, within walking distance from Bloor Homes
- Excellent commuter links nearby, including M2 J4 just minutes away and Solihull town centre only 5 miles away
- Buy in confidence from a 5* Home Builder for customer satisfaction and NHBC award winning development!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.