Regents Way, West Meads, Bognor Regis
- No Chain
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Modernisation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Located on the Popular West Meads Estate
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whitlocks Estate Agents
The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a fitted Kitchen, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room and a fitted Bathroom.
Further benefits include UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
Outside to the rear, there is a beautiful, secluded Garden providing plenty of space for further extension (subject to planning permission).
To the front of the property, there is a low maintenance Garden and a Driveway providing off road parking leading to the Garage.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.11 x 3.35 (23'3" x 10'11") -
Kitchen - 3.66 x 2.69 (12'0" x 8'9") -
Bedroom One - 4.27 x 3.66 (14'0" x 12'0") -
Bedroom Two - 3.35 x 3.00 (10'11" x 9'10") -
Garage - 5.05 x 2.44 (16'6" x 8'0") -
Location - A popular and small residential estate, west of Bognor Regis and mainly comprising of Bungalows with a convenient central Parade of Shops including Convenience Stores, Dental Practice, Doctors Surgery, Chemist, a highly regarded Veterinary Clinic, a Solicitors and Community Centre. West Meads also boasts a recreation ground which is ideal for dog walking and hosts community sports activities such as football, there is also a Bus Service providing transport to Rose Green and Bognor Regis where further amenities can be found. The charming Cathedral City of Chichester is just under 6 miles away and offers many Shops, Bars, Restaurants, a Hospital, a Theatre a College and a University. Chichester is also within close proximity to the famous Glorious Goodwood and Racecourse.
BrochuresRegents Way, West Meads, Bognor Regis
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Regents Way, West Meads, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station1.1 miles
- Barnham Station3.8 miles
- Chichester Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham
Whitlocks Estate Agents, 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21 3QD
Our company was founded by Montana Whitlock in 1993.
Montana started her career working for a large corporate estate agent and dreamed of providing a better future for her daughter as well as providing the local community with a personal, professional and affordable service.
A service based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing a first class service - a service our clients d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30831667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.