8 Charles Street, Mold
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC D (57)
Unfurnished/No Pets/No Smokers/EPC D (57)
DIRECTIONS: From the Agent`s Mold office proceed down Wrexham Road. Shortly after passing Mold Alun School turn right into Broncoed Park and left into Charles Street. Number 8 will be located after a short distance on the left hand side.
8 Charles Street, Mold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckley Station3.4 miles
- Penyffordd Station3.6 miles
- Hawarden Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Cavendish Rentals Limited is a Chester & North Wales based independent Letting and Property Management agency which was established in 1999. We have offices in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Little Sutton, Mold, Ruthin, Denbigh and Hawarden. We handle hundreds of properties for a wide variety of clients under our Premier Management and our Let and Rent Collection Services.
Through diligence and hard work, we have achieved a reputation for high standards; most of our new bus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Rentals Ltd, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.