Tourhill Road, KILMARNOCK
- Semi-Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Development Potential
- Close to Amenities
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 6th AUGUST at 12 NOON...Situated in the popular town of Kilmarnock, this semi-detached villa offers plenty potential for development.
Situated in the popular town of Kilmarnock, this semi-detached villa offers plenty potential for development.
Conveniently positioned close to amenities, the property is presented with the accommodation comprising: welcoming entrance hallway, bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen leading to a large rear garden and downstairs shower room. Upstairs, the property boast three significant double bedrooms, two of which benefit from integrated storage.
This delightful home is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers so early viewing is advised.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 10" Max ( 5.84m x 3.30m Max )
Kitchen 11' 9" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.10m Max )
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.63m )
Bedroom 15' x 7' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 11" Excl Recess ( 3.51m x 2.72m Excl Recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tourhill Road, KILMARNOCK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station1.1 miles
- Kilmaurs Station1.2 miles
- Stewarton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kilmarnock Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Kilmarnock
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK107073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.