Greenfield Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6 9NB
- Modern Mews Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Bright Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Modern Kitchen
- Pristine Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Privately Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Part glazed door opens to the welcoming hallway which is neutrally decorated with wood laminate flooring and carpeted stairs leading to the first floor.
4.41m x 5.23m
Bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, neutrally decorated with wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front and part glazed double doors open to the dining room.
2.59m x 3.17m
Part glazed double doors open to the dining room, which is neutrally decorated with wood laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
2.82m x 3.17m
Modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and overhead extractor, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, with part tiled elevations, contemporary vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden.
Cloaks / WC
Ground floor cloak room comprising wc and wash hand basin with part tiled elevations, wood laminate flooring and double glazed window tot he front.
Carpeted stairs and landing, neutrally decorated with built in storage cupboard and loft access.
3.1m x 4.32m
Well proportioned double bedroom, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the front, benefiting from an en suite shower room.
En Suite to Master Bedroom
En suite shower room comprising wc, wash hand basin and shower enclosure, with part tiled elevations and vinyl flooring.
3.27m x 3.1m
A second well proportioned double bedroom, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
2.36m x 2m
A comfortable single room, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is laid to decorative stone with mature shrub borders, privately enclosed by wrought iron fencing with a paved pathway. To the rear, the garden is a great size and is laid to stone for easy maintenance with a paved patio area, all privately enclosed by timber fencing with timber gated access to the rear.
Greenfield Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6 9NB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station0.4 miles
- Blackrod Station2.2 miles
- Chorley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Nationwide Estate Agents where we believe in good old fashioned service combined with the best of modern technology. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff...provide customer service standards that are exceptional. We have a combined experience of over 100 years and our teams at both the Chorley and Adlington offices look forward to assisting you with any, and all, of your property needs. We offer very high standards of personal professional services, honesty, integrity and ethics
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.