Castleton Boulevard, Skegness, PE25
- FOUR BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE AND DRIVE PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- EPC - E
- LOW MAINTENANCE PRIVATE GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SHORT WALK TO SKEGNESS SEAFRONT & LOCAL AMENITIES
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DUAL FUEL CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
Standing proud at the desired end of the street, this attractive semi- detached house is generously proportioned and beautifully maintained throughout.
Having two reception rooms to the ground floor downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms; and a family bathroom. Additionally, the property boasts an driveway providing off-street parking, with a GARAGE and a beautifully manicured rear garden.
The entrance hall is steeped in style and immediately gives you a sense of space which continues throughout the house. The ground floor has two large reception rooms both with newly fitted carpets. The rear reception room overlooks the garden and the front reception room overlooks the picturesque front garden, we love the natural light this room benefits from.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and family bathroom. The master suite oozes space and light
with large window to the front. All bedrooms have been re-decorated and has had newly fitted carpets.
There is access to the garden from both the house and side entrance from the drive. The garden is
mainly graveled with a decked entertaining area; as a whole it has a very private feel to it. Additionally benefits a detached single garage/ workshop with newly fitted roof.
The current owners have recently invested in a all around CCTV system, the exterior has been re-rendered and painted in thermal coating energy saving paint and top of the range safety front door plus all rear doors re-fitted with new.
21'3" x 10'6 (6.47m x 3.19m)
12'11" x 12'1" (3.93m x 3.68m)
15'11" x 12'1" (4.85m x 3.68m)
15'10" x 11'11" (4.83m x 3.64m)
12'1" x 9.3" (3.68m x 2.83m)
10'4 x 9'11" (3.15m x 3.03m)
10'6" x 8'10" (3.19m x 2.69m)
14'1 x 7'5" (4.30m x 2.26m)
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Castleton Boulevard, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.6 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.7 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1222511-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.