Blackberry Copse, Bognor Regis
- Stunning End Terrace House
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms with Wardrobes
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Galley Style Kitchen
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- Car Port with Storage
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
- Close to Local Shops
- Easy Access to A259
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
This immaculate two double bedroom end terrace house is presented in showhome condition throughout and would make an ideal first purchase or investment property. Situated in a mews style setting on the popular Blakes Mead development to the north of Felpham village close to local shops and with easy access to the A259 for quick commuter access to Bognor Regis, Chichester and Littlehampton.
On entering the property you will note the attractive high quality laminated flooring throughout the ground floor with a guest cloakroom and storage cupboard to your right of the hall and the galley style kitchen to your left. The kitchen is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and floor cupboards in white with grey work surfaces and a built in oven with gas hob and extract fan. The kitchen is plumbed for a washing machine and has space for an upright fridge/freezer.
The hall then leads you to the bright and spacious living room with French doors that open onto the garden. There are media connection points fitted by the present owner removing the need for unsightly cables. The garden has been landscaped and includes a large paved patio, lawn and raised flower beds and is bounded by fencing to provide a safe and secure environment for both children and pets. From the garden a pedestrian gate takes you to the adjacent car port which has a timber storage shed and security lighting. The driveway provides additional off street parking for up to three cars.
Upstairs in the property are the two double bedrooms and bathroom. The main bedroom has fitted floor to ceiling and wall to wall wardrobes and the second bedroom also has a built in storage cupboard over the stairwell.
This property has been maintained to a high standard by the present owners and has the benefit of the remaining NHBC warranty. Gas fired central heating and double glazing complete the picture and with an energy efficiency rating of B, the property is very energy efficient. Yopa recommends an early viewing and of course there is the incentive of stamp duty being much reduced until 30th September.
Book your viewing online 24/7 or by calling our central booking team.
EPC band: B
Blackberry Copse, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station1.7 miles
- Barnham Station2.2 miles
- Ford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.