Sunningdale Road, New Brighton, Wirral
- Virtual viewing available
- Semi-detached house
- Seven bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen breakfast room
- Generous Southerly facing rear garden
- Immaculate presentation
- Off road parking
- Integral garage and outbuildings
Upon approach the frontage is low maintenance with a newly laid driveway enjoying parking for several vehicles and an attractive slate area with colourful established shrubbery. The ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, living room with traditional bayed window, bright & airy dining room with sliding doors to the garden, shower room and fully fitted modern kitchen breakfast room. Recently upgraded, the kitchen has been finished to a high standard and is made up of tasteful cream units, contrasting worktops and stylish mosaic tiles. Off the kitchen is the conservatory which is a generous size at over 14ft long and the integral garage completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor is the three piece family bathroom with separate WC and four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master boasting dual aspect windows allowing natural light to flood in. On the second floor are a further three well-proportioned double bedrooms, three piece white suite bathroom and a vast easily accessible storage cupboard.
Externally to the rear is the impressive size garden. Wonderfully private, this is not at all over-looked and catches the sun all day due to the Southerly facing aspect. Having been thoughtfully landscaped, this is made up of decking, artificial turf for ease of maintenance, colourful flower beds and well maintained established shrubbery. The outbuilding provides an abundance of storage space.
If a spacious, period property within walking distance of New Brighton front is what you require then look no further, this is it. Call the Wallasey office to arrange your viewing.
Sunningdale Road, New Brighton, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Brighton Station0.3 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station0.8 miles
- Wallasey Village Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYS210786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.