High Hilden Close, Tonbridge
- Two Handsome Brand New Detached Houses
- Situated At The End Of A Gated Private Drive
- Five Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Living
- Ensuite & Family Bathrooms
- Three Further Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Estimated Completion Date August 2022
- EARLY RESERVATION AVAILABLE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Jack Charles
To Be Sold - Two truly stunning and imposing family homes, individually designed and situated in picturesque location at the end of a gated private road. The property is in the grounds of a magnificent Edwardian Manor House on the borders of Tonbridge & Hildenborough, close to two popular local prep schools and Tonbridge school itself. Both homes are designed to a high specification providing flexible accommodation with five double bedrooms, three bathrooms, including an ensuite to the master bedroom. Downstairs to the ground floor the accommodation comprises of a stunning open kitchen / dining / family room with bi-folding doors leading out onto the garden, a large separate living room, utility room and WC, two further reception rooms that would make an ideal home office. Externally there are private landscaped gardens with a sandstone terrace and to the front of the property there is a smart resin driveway, providing parking and access the double garage.
Tonbridge Location - Tonbridge is a thriving market town that has developed over the centuries. It boasts a fine example of a 'Motte and Bailey' Norman castle built in the 13th century, set on the banks of the river Medway with the castle grounds abutting Tonbridge Park offering covered/open air swimming pool, tennis courts, children's play areas, miniature railway, putting etc. Tonbridge town offers an excellent range of retail and leisure activities with many High Street stores and a full complement of banks and building societies, together with a selection of coffee shops, restaurants and local inns. The mainline station provides fast commuter links into London (Cannon Street/London Bridge/Charing Cross in approximately 40 minutes) with road links to the M20 & M25 motorways via the nearby A26 and A21. Tonbridge offers a full scale of education from Nursery to College and includes Grammar & Private schools such as the world-renowned Tonbridge School. There are many places of historical interest in the surrounding areas including Penshurst Place and Gardens, Hever Castle, Knole House and Chartwell (once home to Winston Churchill).
Specification - Kitchen and Utility Room:
- Bespoke kitchen with an extensive range of appliances from Siemens and Bosch, including multi-functional oven, microwave oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher.
- Quartz worktop with up stand
- Contemporary handle less kitchen design
- Underfloor heating
- Large profile Keraben Grupo Spanish porcelain floor tiles
- Bosch washing machine and a tumble dryer, storage units, and the sink
Bathrooms and Cloakrooms:
- Underfloor heating to ground and 1st-floor bathrooms
- Keraben Grupo Spanish porcelain tiles
- Contemporary white suites by Duravit
- Chrome mixers by Crosswater/Vado
- Glass showers by Merlyn
Other General Features:
- Ultra fast full fiber installation delivering speeds of up to 1gbps - 24 times faster than the UK average!
- LED lighting throughout
- Zonal central heating
- Megaflo heating system
- Luxury 100% wool carpets to bedrooms, landings and stairwells
- 20/6 mm oak engineered flooring to the lounge area
- Landscaped gardens with sandstone patios
- 10 year structural warranty
BrochuresBrochureHigh Hilden Close, Tonbridge
High Hilden Close, Tonbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tonbridge Station1.0 miles
- Hildenborough Station1.8 miles
- Leigh Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Jack Charles is a new local independent agent, passionate about people, property and great service.
Whether you are buying or selling, a landlord or a tenant, it is our job to tailor our services to you and your individual property needs.
For a seller the experience can be more than just placing their property on the market at the right price, we respect that there can be an emotional side to selling a home that is very individual.
For a professional landlord this may be mor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30833180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Charles, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.