Fawcett Road, Southsea
- Investment Opportunity!!
- 2 Flats Currently let at £13,140 p/a
- First Floor 2 Bedroom Flat
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Garden Flat
- View Quickly!!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with GD3 Property
*** SHARE OF FREEHOLD ***
GD3 Property are delighted to market this fully refurbished ground floor garden apartment. This property is ideal for first time buyers or for investment.
This property consists of a large lounge with a square bay, a large double master bedroom, three-piece white suite with shower over the bath, small double bedroom which could also be perfect for an office, a beautiful modern kitchen with built in appliances (dishwasher,50/50 tall fridge freezer and washing machine) The garden is currently being developed and the final refurbishment to this area including fencing and rear gate will be completed in the coming weeks.
Our lettings team have advised they would recommend marketing the property between £800 - £1000 Per month.
Entrance - Via property forecourt with double glazed front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Ceiling coving, radiator, doors to:-
Lounge - 4.77 into bay x 3.21 (15'7" into bay x 10'6") - smooth ceiling and walls, Double glazed bay window to front, and radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 4.04 x 3.23 (13'3" x 10'7") - Smooth wall and ceilings, Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom - Obscure double glazed window to side, radiator, suite comprising:- bath with tiling to ceiling, hand basin and low level W.C.
Bedroom 2 - 3.76 x 1.81 (12'4" x 5'11") - Smooth wall and ceilings, Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.18 x 2.74 (10'5" x 8'11") - Double glazed window to side, range of fitted base and wall kitchen units comprising cupboards and drawers with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splashbacks, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Bulit in Oven,Hob, Tall fridge freezer, wahsing machine and dishwasher.
Garden - Lawned area plus shrub and flower beds. We have been informed new fences and gates will be fitted, as well as paving and grass.
BrochuresFawcett Road, SouthseaBrochure
Fawcett Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.9 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.5 miles
About the agent
If you really want to move in 2018, make sure you book a valuation with one of our local experts. With our fresh approach and knowledge of the area we are positive you will be moved by our service. Contact us today on 02392607008.
GD3 Property is the area's most refreshing estate agent, offering a full range of property services including Sales, Lettings, and Leasehold Block Management, not to mention Mortgages, Removals, Conveyancing and EPC's. GD3 Pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30833395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GD3 Property, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.