Convent Road, Barrhead, G78
- SOUGHT AFTER MODERN DEVLOPMENT
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- GENEROUS SIZE LOUNGE
- 3 BEDROOMS (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- DINING KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
Purplebricks are delighted to welcome to the market this desirable Semi Detached Villa positioned within a much sought after development offering spacious family size accommodation throughout.
Internally, the well presented property comprises Entrance Hallway with deep storage cupboard. The Lounge is a generous size and located to the rear of the property. The Dining Kitchen is off the Lounge fitted with ample base and wall mounted units incorporating gas hob with chimney style extractor over and electric oven complemented with coordinating worktop surfaces and splashback tiling. The downstairs W.C completes the accommodation with W.C, and wash hand basin.
On the upper level there are 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which have build in mirrored wardrobes and the Master boasts an En-Suite Shower Room. The family Bathroom completes the accommodation with W.C, wash hand basin and bath with partially tiled walls.
Furthermore, the property is enhanced with gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front, there is a driveway leading to the integrated garage. The rear garden is paved for easy maintenance.
Convent Road lies behind Barrhead Main Street, offering a variety of amenities and transport facilities.
VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Convent Road, Barrhead, G78
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barrhead Station0.5 miles
- Nitshill Station1.3 miles
- Priesthill & Darnley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1205938-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.