The Mitre Buildings, Kitson Way, Harlow
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Brand new apartment building
- Semi integrated kitchen with granite work surfaces and stainless steel appliances
- Bespoke wooden doors with double glazed windows throughout
- Close to all local amenities
- Ample storage space
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Luxurious open plan living space
- Fully tiled bathrooms with chrome fixtures and fittings
- A secure, high energy efficient apartment building
- Secure intercom entry systems
Each of these brand new homes in this deluxe development benefits from being on the doorstep of of all local shops, restaurants, amenities and transport links all within close proximity.
The building has a lift system providing access to all floors with secure intercom entry systems.
The apartments themselves have been built with the highest levels of workmanship, finish and specification. Granite work tops, stainless steel appliances, a semi-integrated kitchen, bespoke wooden doors, double glazing throughout and ample storage space.
Furthermore, the majority of these wonderful apartments offer luxurious open plan living space, a fully tiled bathroom with chrome fixtures and fittings and the benefit of a secure, high energy efficient apartment building. There are selected apartments that do offer a separate kitchen.
LOCATION The Mitre building is conveniently located within a 16 minute walk to Harlow Town Railway station. Harlow Town station opened in 1842 as Burnt Mill, serving the small village of the same name. However, in 1960, the station was rebuilt and positioned to serve the recently constructed new town of Harlow. At the time it was British Rail's flagship building, with its new design described as 'crisp and entirely ungimmicky' - it has since been awarded with Grade II listed status. Trains from Harlow Town serve London Liverpool Street, Stratford, Stansted Airport and Cambridge. Built to help the housing effort after WW2, Harlow was - and still is - a well-planned new town with plenty of character.
Harlow town also boasts one of the UK's most extensive cycle track networks, and also lays claim to having the first pedestrian precinct and residential tower block ever built in Britain. Today, Harlow is an arts and culture hotspot, with the Playhouse Theatre, the Museum of Harlow and the collection of public sculptures in Gibberd Garden all well worth a visit.
The local cinema, shopping facilities and restaurants are all nearby.
1 bedroom apartments are priced between £950pcm and £995pcm
2 bedroom apartments are priced between £1,100pcm and £1,200pcm
3 bedroom apartments are priced at £1,275pcm
These apartments must be experienced first-hand to be fully appreciated.
Please contact one of our lettings negotiators who would be delighted to assist at your earliest convenience - to avoid disappointment.
The Mitre Buildings, Kitson Way, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Town Station0.7 miles
- Harlow Mill Station2.2 miles
- Roydon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
mi homes is strongly committed to providing an exceptional level of client service by operating professionally, efficiently and with the utmost integrity. our genuine passion to exceed expectations and to put our clients at the heart of everything we do, has earned us a reputation built on trust and sustained by results. our continual investment in the development of our team combined with the value, knowledge and expertise that we bring, has enabled us to foster long-lasting, successful part
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102099000647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.