Longdales Place, Falkirk
- 1 bedroom first floor flat presented in excellent condition
- Modern double glazed windows
- Secure entry system
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Upgraded electric heating
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Ample resident and visitor parking
- Close to local amenities, shops
- Falkirk only a 10 minute drive
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes
Homes For You are delighted to present to the market this modern and well presented 1 bedroom first floor flat with secure entry system and ample resident and visitor parking. The property is a credit to the current owner and has benefited from new double glazing windows plus upgraded kitchen and bathroom. Internally the property consists of entrance hall with storage cupboard, excellent sized lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom plus a double bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobe. Externally the property offers ample resident and visitor parking and is ideally located for local amenities including local shops just a few minutes walk. The property is only a 5 minute drive to Falkirk Town Centre with 2 major railway stations providing access to Glasgow and Edinburgh within 30 minutes. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
Entrance Hall 3.58m (11' 9") x 1.81m (5' 11")
Offers access to all areas of the property.
Lounge 4.34m (14' 3") x 3.65m (12' 0")
Bright and spacious room to the front of the property.
Kitchen 3.27m (10' 9") x 2.36m (7' 9")
Modern kitchen with 4 ring electric hob and oven, chimney extra hood and space for ample white goods.
Bathroom 2.38m (7' 10") x 1.98m (6' 6")
Modern bathroom with white 3 piece suite and wall mounted electric shower.
Bedroom 3.20m (10' 6") x 3.17m (10' 5")
Double bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobe.
Home Report Value: £72,000
Council Tax Band: B
BrochuresHome ReportFloor Plan
Longdales Place, Falkirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falkirk Grahamston Station0.9 miles
- Camelon Station1.0 miles
- Falkirk High Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Our offices at Homes for You are based in ideal locations. Larbert is just opposite the train stations and Stirling is in the town centre. Our highly experienced and motivated teams are dedicated to servicing your needs whether your intention is to buy, sell or let your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1004294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.