4 Queens Avenue, Edinburgh, EH4 2DF
- Sitting room with bay window
- Kitchen / breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Dining room / double bedroom 4
- 3 double bedrooms
- Newly installed shower room
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent storage including loft access
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Unrestricted on street parking
- Detached garage off lane at rear of property
by appt tel Agent
4 Queen's Avenue is a delightfully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house, located in the highly sought after residential area of Blackhall. The property lies within easy reach of a variety of excellent local amenities and within easy reach of the City Centre. The property benefits from lovely gardens to the front and rear and, internally, the flexible accommodation is bright and generously proportioned throughout.
Blackhall is a popular residential area a few miles to the north west of the city centre. The area has a range of excellent local amenities at Craigleith Retail Park, in addition to good local shops at Davidson's Mains. Corstorphine Hill, offering lovely walks, is nearby, as are Blackhall Lawn Tennis Club and Blackhall Library. The area has excellent bus routes into the city centre, and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity giving access to the Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and central motorway network. Excellent schools in both the state and private sectors are easily accessible and the property is in the catchment area for Blackhall Primary School and Royal High School.
To the front there is a lovely landscaped garden and to the rear there is delightful enclosed garden that is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, fitted floor coverings, curtains, blinds, light fittings, hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are included in the sale price.
4 Queens Avenue, Edinburgh, EH4 2DF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station1.6 miles
- Slateford Station2.3 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 177512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.