Benedict House, Circular Road South
- Second Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 20'1 x 9'9 Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- En-Suite Shower Room plus main bathroom
- Allocated Underground Parking
- Lawned Communal Gardens
- Easy Access To Colchester Town Centre
- Gas central heating
- No chain
PRICE £165,995 - Leasehold
TENURE lease has 109 years remaining
ground rent is £250.00 PA
service charge is £1600.00 PA
PLEASE NOTE WE AWAIT WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF THESE DETAILS FROM THE VENDOR. THESE ARE FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY
ACCOMMODATION Communal entry door with security entry system, stair up to the second floor.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Security entry phone system. Built in storage cupboards. Radiator.
LIIVING ROOM : 20'1 x 9'9 (6.12m x 2.97m) Double glazed French doors to 2 aspects opening to Juliet balcony's. Radiator.
KITCHEN : Fitted with a range of modern eye and base level units. Rolled edge worktop surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Stainless steel fan assisted electric oven with combined grill. Stainless steel gas hob with concealed extractor hood over. Integrated appliances to include washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1 : 16'10 X 12'6 (5.13M X 3.81M) Double glazed French doors opening to Juliet balcony. Built in double wardrobe/cupboard. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM : Modern suite comprising of enclosed shower cubicle with independent shower unit and glass sliding doors. Pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c. Radiator. Fitted carpet Extractor unit
BEDROOM 2 : 12'5 X 7'7 (3.78M X 2.31M) Double glazed French door opening to Juliet balcony. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM/W.C. : Modern suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C. Radiator. Vinyl Flooring
PARKING Allocated underground parking space.
AGENTS NOTE As a potential buy to let we would anticipate that the property could achieve a monthly rental value of around £850.00
Benedict House, Circular Road South
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Town Station0.7 miles
- Hythe Station1.5 miles
- Colchester Station1.6 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.