Chancery Lane, Thrapston, Kettering
- 'Independent retirement living' two double bedroom first floor apartment
- Centrally located and close to Thrapston High Street
- Kitchen with built in appliances including fridge/freezer, hob, oven & washing machine
- Residents lounge
- Offered with no forwarding chain
- 80% Ownership
A unique opportunity to acquire this shared ownership two bedroom first floor apartment. Independent retirement living for the 55 years and over within close proximity to Thrapston High Street. In brief two double bedrooms, living room, shower room and kitchen with built in appliances.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entered via secure intercom system.
Entered via a UPVC entrance door to front, panelled radiator, walk-in storage cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
14' 1" x 9' 10" (4.30m x 3.00m) UPVC double glazed Juliet balcony door to rear aspect with glazed panel to side and further window above, panelled radiator, open to:
12' 6" x 8' 2" (3.80m x 2.50m) Fitted with a range of base and eye-level cupboard units with drawers, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated oven, integrated four ring induction hob with extractor fitted over, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer.
14' 1" x 9' 2" (4.30m x 2.80m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, built-in double wardrobes.
10' 2" x 7' 3" (3.10m x 2.20m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising large glazed shower cubicle which is fully tiled, low-level WC and pedestal wash and basin. Panelled radiator and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chancery Lane, Thrapston, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station8.3 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.