Water Street, Birmingham, B3
- Fourth Floor With Courtyard View
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Situated Just Off St Paul's Square
- Fantastic Location For Immediate City Centre Access
- Open Plan Living With Good Size Bedroom
- Ideal Investment Or City Home
- £1,394 Service Charge Approximately
- £300 Ground Rent Approximately
- 134 Years Remaining On Lease
- Approximatley 340 SQ FT
This property benefits from an open plan living and kitchen area offering views overlooking the internal courtyard. Further benefits include a generously sized bedroom and fully equipped bathroom.
Located on the fourth floor of the development, this apartment would make either an ideal buy to let investment, or City home for a commuter looking to be within walking distance to all amenities.
Water Street, Birmingham, B3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.2 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.3 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.