Berkeley Gardens, Leigh-on-Sea
- Four Bedroom Semi
- Marine Estate
- Three Reception Areas
- West Backing
- Easy Access to Station and Broadway
- No onward Chain
The attractive front garden leads into a large entrance hall giving access to the ground floor accommodation, with four first floor bedrooms and pure scope on offer makes this one of the finest properties currently available.
A welcoming spacious entrance hall leads to a front to back lounge with separate dining room and a further breakfast room. The kitchen and ground floor cloakroom make up the reminder of the ground floor accommodation.
Four double bedrooms and family bathroom are accessed from the first floor landing as well as access to the extensive loft.
The driveway offers off street parking for a number of vehicles and leads up to the detached garage with an up and over door. There is also a side gate giving access to the rear garden.
It is worth noting that both neighbouring properties have extended and so subject to planning and all necessary consent - the new owner has the opportunity to create a home to meet all their needs.
LIVING ROOM 20' 10" x 12' 0" (6.35m x 3.66m)
DINING ROOM 17' 4" x 11' 10" (5.28m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 9' 3" (3.2m x 2.82m)
BREAKFAST AREA 10' 6" x 7' 11" (3.2m x 2.41m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 4" x 11' 10" (5.28m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 1" x 10' 5" (3.68m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 11" x 10' 2" (3.63m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.2m x 3.1m)
GARAGE 26' 3" x 8' 0" (8m x 2.44m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Berkeley Gardens, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Chalkwell Station1.9 miles
- Westcliff Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.