Rushmore Hill, Orpington, Kent, BR6
- Three Bedrooms
- Freehold House
- Detached Garage
- House With Ground Floor And Basement Commercial
- Close To Amenities
This unique semi-detached three bedroom freehold house with ground floor and basement commercial unit is offered in a popular location in Orpington.
The house is accessed from the side of the building and comprises of a welcoming reception room, a large kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a lovely courtyard leading to a detached garage and a rear garden as well as off street parking space.
The vacant commercial space is set over the ground floor and basement, providing excellent space in a popular area.
Situated on Rushmore Hill with good access to both Knockholt and Chelsfield train stations and also has easy access to the M25 at Junction 4. Local amenities can be found in Pratts Bottom and popular village pubs are within easy reach.
Contact Kallars for more information.
We may refer you to recommended providers of ancillary services such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Insurance and Surveying. We may receive a commission payment fee or other benefit (known as a referral fee) for recommending their services. You are not under any obligation to use the services of the recommended provider. The ancillary service provider may be an associated company of Kallars Property Agents Ltd.
Please note it is a legal requirement that we require verified ID from purchasers before instructing a sale. Please also note we shall require proof of funds before we instruct the sale, together with your instructed solicitors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rushmore Hill, Orpington, Kent, BR6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knockholt Station0.8 miles
- Chelsfield Station0.9 miles
- Orpington Station2.3 miles
About the agent
An Innovative Approach To Property
We are Kallars, an independent property services provider in South East London and Kent. In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, we have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents. We have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
We have been long establish
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.