The Avenue, Surbiton, KT5
- German Schuller designer kitchen with Siemens appliances and quartz work top
- Interior designed bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, Porcelanosa tiling and underfloor heating
- Conveniently positioned media points with a choice of Sky or Virgin
- Engineered wood flooring, designer selected quality carpets and colour palette finish
- High quality firecheck wooden doors and modern Worcester Bosch combination boiler
- Communal entry phone, quiet communal gardens, cycle storage and allocated parking
- Leasehold: 122 years remaining (as at July 2021)
- Service charge: circa £1,000 p.a. Ground Rent: £350 p.a. (as at July 2021)
The property is located close to the Fishponds Wildlife Park and Alexandra Park. Alexandra Park makes the surrounding area peaceful and very family-oriented. Surbiton station with its direct fast service into London Waterloo is approximately 10 minutes walk. The A3 is approximately 10 minutes drive away by car and will take you into London and Heathrow/Gatwick Airports via the M25.
The Avenue, Surbiton, KT5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.6 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Tolworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our Kingston branch is headed up by Branch Manager, Scott Carson, who began his estate agency career some 20 years ago. Scott says his success is based on hard work, commitment, and excellent training and development.
Scott comments: “I have successfully managed a number of estate agency branches including Richmond, Esher and now Kingston. I pride myself on my positive ‘can do’ attitude to provide great customer service and make moving house as hassle-free as possible for our clients, e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 492877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.