Burlington Grove, Dore, Sheffield
- Split Level Dining Room/Lounge
- Fitted Breakfasting Kitchen
- Bedroom One With En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom Two With En Suite
- Bedroom Three Used As An Office
- Extensive Patio And Lovely lawn To The Rear
- Oversized Attached Garage
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- EPC Rating: D
- Viewings Via The Banner Cross Branch
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
Offered with NO ONWARD VENDOR CHAIN, this fabulous property briefly comprises; Entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, split level dining room and lounge with patio doors onto the pleasant rear garden, fitted breakfasting kitchen with a range of base, drawer and wall units, integrated induction hob, oven and extractor fan, fridge freezer and washing machine. The master bedroom has a delightful range of quality fitted wardrobes and a marble -tiled en suite with bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity unit and w.c.. Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes and access to the jack and jill shower room. Bedroom three is a good size and currently used as an office. Outside: There is a great frontage with parking for several vehicles and access to the attached oversize garage, and lawn areas. To the side of the property is a flagged patio which extends around to the rear of the property Here there is an electric awning over the extensive patio, lawn areas and planted borders. The garden is private and south westerly facing.
BrochuresBurlington Grove, Dore, SheffieldBrochure
Burlington Grove, Dore, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station0.6 miles
- Dronfield Station3.1 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop3.9 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30835837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.