- Three Bedroom House
- Living/ Dining Room
- Within Close Proximity to the Primary School
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- Total Floor Area Approx 83.8 Sq.M / 902 Sq.Ft
Upper Beeding has local shops within walking distance, a primary school, a recreation ground and village hall. The nearby market town of Steyning, approximately 2 miles distant offers a wider range of shopping facilities with cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Steyning has both a primary and grammar school, health centre, leisure centre with a swimming pool and a library.
Upper Beeding and Steyning offer good road links to the coast and the mainline railway station at Shoreham by Sea, 5 miles distant, with rail services along the coast, to Gatwick and London Victoria. Brighton is approximately 10 miles and Worthing 8 miles. Local bus services run regularly to Brighton and Hove, Burgess Hill, Hassocks, Horsham via Henfield and Pulborough via Storrington. Horsham, Gatwick and London are accessible via the A24 and M23.
Accommodation Comprises: UPVC front door leading to:
Entrance Hall: Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room/ Dining Room: Two dual aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. TV Point. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen: Comprising a range of wall and base units. Sink and drainer unit. Spaces for dish washing machine and free-standing oven. Tiled walls & floor. Double-glazed windows to front and rear aspect.
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom 1: Double-glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Built in cupboard. TV point.
Bedroom 2: Double-glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3: Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bathroom: Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over & electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. Tiled walls & floor.
Outside: Rear Garden: Large patio area with mature plantings, mainly laid to lawn with potential for home office or summer house (subject to any consents).
Shingle Driveway & Front Garden: Space for multiple vehicles. Enclosed by fencing and bushes. Mainly laid to lawn.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station3.7 miles
- Lancing Station4.1 miles
- Southwick Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Formally known and recognised as Osborn Humphreys Steyning, the firm, was re-named in 2019, but the business and its brand, originally established in 1968 by David Humphreys has always been at the heart of the local property market in Steyning, Upper Beeding and surrounding areas.
Our agency has grown over the years, Benjamin Frankling the former Branch Manager in Steyning since 2013, is now the sole business owner of the Steyning Branch.
Over the past 50 years we have developed a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103472001876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborn Frankling, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.