Petersfield Road, Ropley, Alresford
- Beautifully Designed Family House
- Over 3,000 Square Feet of Versatile Space
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Lawned Garden with Countryside Views
- Plenty of Driveway Parking
Nutmeg House makes an excellent first impression, with its large sweeping driveway leading to the imposing glazed frontage, which allows light to flood through to the interior. Double doors open into the dramatic entrance hall with its vaulted ceiling and galleried landing. From the hall, doors open to the heart of the home, which is the expansive and utterly stunning kitchen/dining room. The countryside views can be enjoyed from the kitchen, which includes a long breakfast bar, integrated appliances and a walk-in pantry cupboard. The dining room is open-plan from the kitchen and has wide bi-fold doors opening to the garden. Glazed doors open to the light and airy sitting room, with its wooden flooring and focal point of a wood-burning stove. Additional accommodation on the ground floor includes a family room, study, utility room, boot room and cloakroom.
Upstairs, a galleried landing overlooks the entrance hall below. There are five double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom having dual aspect windows allowing light in from front and back. The two bathrooms are stylishly designed using quality fittings and Velux windows.
Outside, the garden is a blank canvas and wraps around the house with a fence separating it from the adjoining field. The far-reaching views from the rear garden are particularly enchanting across very attractive Hampshire countryside.
Ropley is a sought after village where newcomers will be readily welcomed by the community and there is plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of local clubs and events should you wish to. It is a quiet village, but has easy access to the A31 and A32 which allow access to London, Winchester and the Midlands. Mainline rail access to London is from Petersfield and Alton. There is a good primary school in the village with a secondary school in nearby Alresford and sixth form education available in both Winchester and Alton.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity, LPG Gas fired heating. Private drainage (septic tank).
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION East Hampshire District Council
Council Tax Band: G
Petersfield Road, Ropley, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station6.9 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.